Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2418 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

BMS offering JB4 tune for the Porsche 718 9A2B4 2.0 and 2.5 platform - 718 S 2.5 Dyno results

Yes, BMS covers Porsche as well and is expanding their JB4 offering to various Porsche platforms. The 718 models with the 9A2B4 flat-four are included. This means the base 718 2.0, T 2.0, S 2.5, and GTS 2.5 models.

Click here to enlarge

So what does the JB4 do?
    • Power gains of up to 75hp and 75tq to the wheels on a stock vehicle
    • Quick Plug & Play Installation
    • CANbus integration offering unrivaled tuning features and performance
    • Runs as smoothly as stock, this is how your Porsche should have come from the factory
    • Compatible with all driving modes
    • Fuel economy unchanged during normal driving
    • Compatible with JB4 Mobile for smartphone logging, tuning changes, and adjustment
    • Ethanol (E85) compatible tuning maps
    • Able to read/delete fault codes
    • Not VIN locked, can be removed without a trace and resold down the road
    • Made in the USA
    • Free USA Shipping
    • 5 year warranty

You have various maps offering different profiles depending on your fuel and mods.

Here is a comparison between the 718 S 2.5 baseline, Map 1, Map 2, and Map 3 on E26 fuel:

Click here to enlarge

Map 3 is getting you close to 400 horsepower at 388.8.

Here is Map 6 versus the baseline and the JB4 is clearing 400 horses which is a very nice increase from the factory rated 300 horsepower (and underrated as shown) motor:

Click here to enlarge

As always, great value from BMS and we may see Porsche tuning involve to include a JB4 stack especially as Porsche ECU's become more and more difficult for tuners with their encryption.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I wonder if Terry will touch the 991.2 platform...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2418 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Aatish Click here to enlarge
    I wonder if Terry will touch the 991.2 platform...
    They are already doing the Turbo.

I told @Payam@BMS he has a nice opportunity to utilize my car over the next week or so if he wants to develop for the 991.2...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I saw that they are working on Turbo/Turbo S...

If they need another guinea pig, I'll put my 991.2 C2 on the table as well.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2418 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If they need another guinea pig, I'll put my 991.2 C2 on the table as well.
    Where are you located @Aatish?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Where are you located @Aatish?
    Chicago lol.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2418 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Chicago lol.
    LOL yeah a little far. Feel free to watch my results though Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

LOL yeah a little far. Feel free to watch my results though Click here to enlarge
    That's why I'm here Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL yes, the 991.2 carrera is the next model I'll be working on.
    Not enough time right now but hopefully in a couple weeks I can have Sticky make a little trip here.
    I think I can get a JB4 on his car in day, assuming Terry is there on stand by for some tweaking.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2418 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Payam@BMS Click here to enlarge
    LOL yes, the 991.2 carrera is the next model I'll be working on.
    Not enough time right now but hopefully in a couple weeks I can have Sticky make a little trip here.
    I think I can get a JB4 on his car in day, assuming Terry is there on stand by for some tweaking.
    Click here to enlarge My car leaves for Gintani either tonight or tomorrow morning.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge My car leaves for Gintani either tonight or tomorrow morning.
    We'll figure something out, no worries. Plus, I can always go to Gintani and poke around if he has your bumper off Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2418 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I can always go to Gintani and poke around if he has your bumper off
    EXACTLY my point.

I want to see if maybe the JB4 can help us get some more boost.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)

EXACTLY my point.

I want to see if maybe the JB4 can help us get some more boost.
    Have Alex call me or something when he's working on your car and if he has your bumper off by any chance lol
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2418 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Have Alex call me or something when he's working on your car and if he has your bumper off by any chance lol
    Ok I'll update you but you know how it goes with Alex...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ok I'll update you but you know how it goes with Alex...
    Yea lol
    Burger Motorsports