Close

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    @T.c.lin seems to have stopped setting his lineup.

As he has the number 1 player in fantasy his lineup will be set for him so it isn't just a bye week and any injured players will be replaced by best available to keep it honest.

which team is that?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by zeenon53 Click here to enlarge
    which team is that?
    Came 2 play

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Waiting to see how you handle Tony’s team this week.....

Pickup Tannehill, ok I guess... Drop Slye...... ok I guess.

Now he needs a WR. Top ranked one for this week is Robby Anderson. You gonna drop one of his DEF for that? GB or CAR? Walton? Cooks?

I’d like for this process to be more systematic or sensible somehow. Tannehill is on bye next week, are you going to drop him after this week or carry him through the bye? Is Tony’s team the only ghost team you’re controlling?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2451 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BLKROKT Click here to enlarge
    Top ranked one for this week is Robby Anderson. You gonna drop one of his DEF for that? GB or CAR? Walton? Cooks?

I’d like for this process to be more systematic or sensible somehow. Tannehill is on bye next week, are you going to drop him after this week or carry him through the bye? Is Tony’s team the only ghost team you’re controlling?
    Whatever you guys want. He had two defenses and two kickers so only made sense to drop one of those.

Robby Anderson is fine with me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Tony just told me that he wants to trade me CMC for Mixon. So just make that happen and whatever else you want to do I’m cool with. Thanks.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2451 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Top ranked one for this week is Robby Anderson
    He was picked up.

You ok with Amendola?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2451 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Tony just told me that he wants to trade me CMC for Mixon. So just make that happen and whatever else you want to do I’m cool with. Thanks.
    You're hilarious.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    738 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    So how is that Barkley trade I made looking now? lol
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2451 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    So how is that Barkley trade I made looking now? lol
    Ekeler and OJ outscoring Saquon... plus his ankle flared up again.

Sigh...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    doesn't mean you're not a cheater

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    @T.c.lin seems to have stopped setting his lineup.

As he has the number 1 player in fantasy his lineup will be set for him so it isn't just a bye week and any injured players will be replaced by best available to keep it honest.

Since when should you be setting anybody's lineup? If someone doesn't want to set their lineup, that's on them. I'm sure you wouldn't have noticed if he was playing you. I'm also sure that's it's just a coincidence that you don't play him the rest of the season, and he's playing several people that you are wanting to pass and/or stay ahead of in the standings.

what a $#@!ing joke this rigged league is

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    738 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Drama never ends here. Glad I'm not the league administrator. You'd have to pay me a lot more than $800 to do that all season lol.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    738 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ekeler and OJ outscoring Saquon... plus his ankle flared up again.

Sigh...
    Yep I knew it was just a matter of time.. What I didn't expect was Gordon coming strong back taking some of Ekelers carries so soon. But after being held to literally a yard for an entire game it should be clear to everyone that SB isn't healthy and probably won't be for the rest of our season. No refunds. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by billvp Click here to enlarge
    Since when should you be setting anybody's lineup? If someone doesn't want to set their lineup, that's on them. I'm sure you wouldn't have noticed if he was playing you. I'm also sure that's it's just a coincidence that you don't play him the rest of the season, and he's playing several people that you are wanting to pass and/or stay ahead of in the standings.

what a $#@!ing joke this rigged league is
    I announced it in advance for parity and it is completely fair.

You're just a prick and won’t be invited back.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky2 Click here to enlarge
    I announced it in advance for parity and it is completely fair.

You're just a prick and won’t be invited back.

ha, I already said I wasn't coming back - I wouldn't play in this $#@! league again if you tried to pay me

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ha, I already said I wasn't coming back - I wouldn't play in this $#@! league again if you tried to pay me
    Finally there's something we can agree on.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I really wish you would drop Tannehill off Tony’s team, who’s on bye, and pickup a replacement TE for his injured one....

There should really be more specific rules around how the highest scoring guy in the league is running ghost team(s)....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I really wish you would drop Tannehill off Tony’s team, who’s on bye, and pickup a replacement TE for his injured one....

There should really be more specific rules around how the highest scoring guy in the league is running ghost team(s)....
    I mean I was thinking the same thing but apparently if I do that it's me cheating.

Best solution might be to drop his suspended RB.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That’s probably fair but I want Tannehill dammit

Honestly better to just not touch his team anymore IMO... even with CMC it’s not a competitive team, and picking up players with no strategy as to when/if they’re released again is just screwing up everyone else. I mean, in a normal situation he prob would’ve dropped Tannehill and picked up a TE on waivers.

It’s just a no win situation I guess

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2451 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Honestly better to just not touch his team anymore IMO... even with CMC it’s not a competitive team, and picking up players with no strategy as to when/if they’re released again is just screwing up everyone else. I mean, in a normal situation he prob would’ve dropped Tannehill and picked up a TE on waivers.

It’s just a no win situation I guess
    Yeah but leaving in injured players just makes it a bye. I mean, Kittel is unlikely to suit up.

I don't know. Would at least like for it to be competitive.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thatís probably fair but I want Tannehill dammit

Honestly better to just not touch his team anymore IMO... even with CMC itís not a competitive team, and picking up players with no strategy as to when/if theyíre released again is just screwing up everyone else. I mean, in a normal situation he prob wouldíve dropped Tannehill and picked up a TE on waivers.

Itís just a no win situation I guess
    I agree that the team shouldn't be touched ... also, the original owner should be put back in charge so he can change things if he wants to. He paid his fee, he should be the only one messing with his team.

I'd say Agholor would be the #1 drop candidate though if it was my team, then Amendola. I'd be keeping Tannehill.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2451 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    also, the original owner should be put back in charge so he can change things if he wants to. He paid his fee, he should be the only one messing with his team.
    He forfeited his team if you read his posts and hadn't logged in for four weeks.
    Three sets of brand new 991.2 3.0 headers for sale: Kline, Fabspeed, and Vektor Ceramic Coated

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I'm sure he didn't give it to you though, he probably just said something like "$#@! the league, I'm out" ... ok, fine, he's out, leave his team alone. He could also change his mind, like others did.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

0 out of 5 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

This post by billvp is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2451 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm sure he didn't give it to you though, he probably just said something like "$#@! the league, I'm out" ... ok, fine, he's out, leave his team alone. He could also change his mind, like others did.
    I'm the only who can set his lineup you utter moron.
    Three sets of brand new 991.2 3.0 headers for sale: Kline, Fabspeed, and Vektor Ceramic Coated

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast